May 2018 Giveaway
Enter to win a sPod Bantam & HD Controller! ($845 Value!)
HOW TO ENTER:
SCROLL ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM of this post and add a comment - something like, "I would love a sPod Bantam & HD Controller!" or "I want a set of Coyote deflators!" or "I'd like a CRAWL Magazine subscription!"
*You must be a Ladies Offroad Network member to enter this drawing. If you are a member, you will have a "MEMBER" banner under your user profile. If you are not a member, click here.
Drawing: May 30, 2018
One winner will be chosen per prize.
May 2018 Main Prize
The Bantam™ will save hours of wiring & installation time! It is a small, 8-circuit (expandable) control system that provides a clean (one ethernet cable into the cab!) and safe way to power and control 12/24VDC accessories. Due to the Bantam™’s small footprint, the placement options are endless! No cutting, fishing wires into the cab or tapping into the vehicle‘s electrical system. It’s the perfect over-all solution for all your aftermarket electrical accessories with options unmatched by anyone.
HD Switch Panel Features:
- Encased in an aluminum billet machined housing, powdercoated black, utilizing tactile switches encapsulated in silicone.
- Silicone Buttons with positive touch feedback.
- Panel is designed to withstand the harshest environments with all weather conditions taken into account.
- Compact in size: 2-7/8W x 4-7/8L x 1/2 Thick (smaller than an iPhone).
- Universal back with two pressed-in 1/4-20 studs x 5/8 inches long for flat mounting.
- Standard universal articulating mount for a multitude of mounting options.
- One standard RJ45 jack on back for communication cable between HD panel and the Source.
- HD can be located up to 100 feet from the Source using standard CAT-6 Ethernet cable.
- Built in Bluetooth LE allows you to program and control our system with iPhones, iPad, iPad Mini, sPOD Bantam app. (free download)
- Each switch programmable for dimming, flash, momentary, strobe, and switch linking (program any switch to be a master to control other switches).
- All 8 switches are backlit.
- Adjustable timer to turn backlight off and a simple touch on any switch to reactivate.
- Quickly turn backlight off by holding 2 designated buttons.
- Backlight color and intensity can be changed to any color to match vehicle interior dash lighting.
- Legends can be applied (comes standard with one sheet of 72 legends).
- Each switch has 3 status lights: Red (left) = On, White (center) = Flash/Strobe active, Blue (right) = Active visual feedback when button is pushed.
- Status lights can be dimmed.
- Additional HD smart controller can be added for different locations.
- One HD smart controller can be programmed to control up to 32 circuits
- HD can run in conjunction with our SE Touchscreen, Bluetooth and SE 8 Switch panel.
- Note: Please indicate if you are running LUX Lighting Systems LED lights. We will include a resistor that is required in order for the lights to function properly.
May 2018 Prize #3
Prize: 1 Year Subscription to CRAWL Magazine
CRAWL is your source for the content the others are afraid to bring you. CRAWL Magazine is the most Hardcore Offroad mag published in North America. Printed bi-monthly, CRAWL is a title of CRAWL2 Media, LLC. It’s available throughout North America in major bookstores, auto parts stores, foreign bookstores and US military bases throughout the free world.
The innovator and the FIRST power distribution system engineered/designed for offroad vehicles.
Precision Designs, LLC (DBA sPOD) has been in business since 2005 with our first systems designed and manufactured for Jeep TJ Wranglers. We are a small family owned and operated business based in southern California.
Our equipment is 100% made, assembled and shipped in the United States. We have our ISO 9001:2015 certified quality program in place in order to produce the highest quality power distribution systems on the market.
Every single system is bench tested as a unit as the customer ordered it. Our complete systems range from $363-$750.
May 2018 Prize #2
Prize: Coyote Enterprises Automatic Tire Deflators
Coyote Automatic Tire Deflators are a spring loaded check valve with the ability to vary the spring pressure on the check valve via the Adjustment Cap. More spring pressure means a higher destination**, shut OFF pressure. Less spring pressure means a lower destination pressure. The Coyote Enterprise Automatic Tire Deflators are guaranteed to cover a destination pressure range of 4 to 56 PSI (CED456) and typically handle 3 to 65 PSI and 5 to 45 PSI.
May 2018 Membership Giveaway
If you logged into one of our Ladies Offroad Network tablets throughout the month you have been entered to win a One-Year Membership to Ladies Offroad Network. If you are already a member, you will be able to gift the membership to someone!
Tablets can be anywhere throughout the month! We will keep this list updated:
- Overland Expo, AZ - 3 Locations: BFGoodrich Tires, Bomber Products and Friday's Ladies Night at X Overland booth.
Take the Tablet To Your Event
Would you like to offer the ladies at your event, or an event you are attending, the opportunity to enter to win AND receive a 10% off coupon to BowerMediaStore.com! This is a great opportunity for you to help spread the word about Ladies Offroad Network, while the ladies get something in return!
Please contact Charlene directly with your event date and information. We will email you the specific list with all the tools to be successful. Winning@BowerMedia.com or 480-490-2019
MEMBERS, Enter Below