Where every lady is welcome to join in to learn in a safe and FUN environment!
What is a Trail Training Event?
Join us for a 5 hour class filled with exciting and motivating offroad training. This is a great opportunity for drivers and co-drivers of every level, beginner to advanced. Bring your gloves and get ready to work on offroad challenges while having fun! Recovery skills will include How to Use Your Winch, Rig Recovery Techniques and Tools, What is a Pull-Pal, How to Use a Hi-Lift Jack, How to Plug a Tire and How to Change a Tire. We will talk about scenarios and safety situations that surround these activities, all with a hands-on focus to accomplish these heavy tasks as a lady.
Pizza and salad will be served during class. Water will be available in a Black Forest Fridge Freezer. No vehicle is necessary. A vehicle and tools will be provided.
Get the nitty gritty about the Trail Training Tour!
Details, Questions Answered, Class Outline, Time Ideas, Hangout Scene, and so much more!!
YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/4_NQZfMTvas
GiveBack Projects for the 2019 Tour. Please SUPPORT:
About Charlene Bower
- BFGoodrich Tires Performance Team Member
- Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame Industry Rising Star
- Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame Advocacy Impact Award
- Certified Trainer by the International 4-Wheel Drive Trainers' Association
- Wilderness First Aid Certified
- 2014 & 2015: "Fastest Girl Up Backdoor" at the King of the Hammers Backdoor Shootout
- 2015: Took 2nd in RallyVenture
- 2016: 1st in Rebelle Rally
- 2016: 2nd in Pro Class at 36 Hours of Uwharrie
- First female member of the Arizona Undertakers 4x4 Club
Previous Event Recap
Enjoy a gallery of pictures and a little recap on some of our previous. Each picture represents a different location...