Let's start by Building Goals! Follow this months conversation as we read Goals! by Brian Tracy. It is also available via Kindle through the Amazon Link.
(This is an affiliate link that helps LON also!)
Jan 11-15 -> Chapters 1-7
Jan 18-22 -> Chapters 8-15
Jan 25-29 -> Chapters 16-21
Goals Postmarked to Charlene by January 31st
Join us for a year long Ladies Offroad Resolution program where it is ALL ABOUT YOU!
$39 - Registration
$99 - Registration + LON Support
$150 - Registration + Scholarship + LON Support
Why is there a Cost?
- I want you to invest in this opportunity. FREE isn’t a serious investment. This is all about you!
- I will be engaged with you for a year to help your focus stay on the momentum of success!
You DO NOT NEED TO BE A MEMBER to join the Resolution!!
- Members will receive their 10% off. To receive Discount become a Yearly Member to waive 90-day waiting period. Click Here
- Lifetime Members will receive their 15% off. Click Here
- Members who have not used their Free Training can contact us for the access code to utilize this program as your Free Program!! Text 480-490-2019 or email Winning@BowerMedia.com
Scholarship = There are ladies that can not afford to participate in the programs, but have the NEED to be part of them. If you desire, take this opportunity to give back to someone in our community to make sure that they have the ability to be successful.
LON Support = Been looking for a way to continue to support the health of Ladies Offroad Network? We appreciate this "round up" to help keep us on the road, web, phone and in the mail!
2021 Resolution IS NOT like the 2020 Resolution!
Coming out of 2020, one of the most challenging years that many have faced in a lifetime, we need to stand together and focus on the positivity of 2021 and what we CAN and WILL accomplish. This year's resolution is all about YOUR GOALS and accomplishing them to the best that you can. You will start by creating your own set of 2021 Resolution Goals and send them to Charlene, then at the end of the year you will write a letter to yourself that starts with "I am proud of you..." and email or send to Charlene. In between those two activities will be a series of conversations that will range in topics to help you accomplish your goals all while in a extremely supportive "lean in" group.
Commit now to be at the very beginning of the conversation.
The first series is about Setting Goals that will range from Dec 28 - Jan 29.
1st Goal: Postmarked Jan 31st Mail 2021 Resolutions to Charlene
* Must Add Minimum 1 Offroad Related Goal
END of YEAR
After a whole year of challenging yourself and trying it is reward time.
The last series is about Rewarding that will span the month of December.
Last Project Due: December 6th Email or Mail "I am proud of you..." to Charlene
THROUGHOUT the Year
Throughout the year we will be diving into different topics.
We will have fun thought provoking projects to complete along the way.
We may choose to read books together holding each other accountable.
Lean In Group
The set of Ladies that choose to take a deeper dive into their Resolutions will be added into a special WhatsApp group. (Desktop or Phone = download now)
This group is to be positive, encouraging, helping to get you over a hurdle and maybe most importantly, safe for you to open up and discuss your challenges.
We will likely schedule Face-to-Face Blue Jeans (like Zoom) meetings to have group discussions on different topics.
Yes, we all need rewards, we get it!
The BIG WIN? Your Accomplishments throughout the year!
Ladies Offroad Network's Encouragement will be a entry into the 2021 12 Days of Giving pot for:
- Signing Up
- Sending January Resolutions
- Sending December "I'm Proud of You..."
- Other projects MAY be added ~ for example ~ Book Completion, Vision Board, etc.
~ Possible Topics for the Year ~
Gaining Skills - What do you need to make those goals?
Self Induced Obstacles - Get out of your own way!
Habits & Routines - What you do daily defines who you are!
Self Awareness - Partnering with people to be more successful is a good plan!
Communication - Is what you are saying...what you are meaning?
Trust in the Process - Identify, analyze and improve on processes with patience!
Decluttering - Organizing you and your space to keep a clear head!
Risk Taking - What risk is worth the reward understanding the consequences!
Gratitude - How to express positivity to those around you!
Confidence - Accept your skills, ability, and experiences!
Perseverance - Forge ahead even when it is difficult!
~ Possible Projects for the Year ~
We are going to see what your goals are before we put a huge grand plan together, however I see two big projects to keep us engaged with a deadline. There are many ideas that the group will decide on. Some include
- Vision Board
- Smile / Joy Board
- Inspiration Board
- Read Inspirational or Personal Education Books
Where Are We Working?
Everything will be online!
We will be doing most of our work in Bower Academy as Charlene builds different modules. Bower Academy uses Kajabi for it's classes that are successful on either your phone or computer.
For chatter we will be using WhatsApp on either your phone or computer.
LIVE Calls will be using Blue Jeans on either your phone or computer.
To submit any projects we will utilize email.
Social Media adds a bonus for you, but is not necessary.
Goals! by Brian Tracy
As part of the 2021 Resolution, we will be setting GOALS to strive to hit by encouraging each other. To help us do that our reading crew has picked up Goals! by Brian Tracy.
Cutting to the main topic as outlined in Chapter 6, there are
7 Keys to Goal Setting
“Fifty successful business owners were asked for their best time management tool. 49 out of the 50 held up a yellow writing pad,” Tracy says. “Their business tool was simple: simply making a list. Most businesses fail because they’re not clear. They don’t think on paper.”
Tracy emphasized the importance of pen and paper. It’s the physical process of writing — not the words — that activates all three major areas of the brain and makes our ideas and goals stick longer term. The following 7 keys (and writing them down!) can help you achieve more clarity and the subsequent boost in self-confidence that will follow.
Key 1: Decide exactly what you want. Most people in the world don’t know what they want and when they want to accomplish it by. Make sure what you want is so simple that a 6-year old can both understand it and explain it to another 6-year old.
Key 2: Write it down. If your goals aren’t written down, they’re just a fantasy. If you write down one important goal today, things will start to happen for you.
Key 3: Set a deadline. Whatever you do, don’t set open-ended goals. Every goal should come with a “use-by” date. This simple action adds an extra level of clarity that most choose to ignore.
Key 4: Make a list. Next, make a list of everything you need to do to accomplish your goal. This doesn’t have to be accomplished all in one sitting. Keep a pad of paper by your bed and add items as they come to mind.
Key 5: Organize your list. Once your goal is clearly defined and you’ve created a list of all the action items that need to happen in order to accomplish it, it’s time to organize your list. Prioritize it from most important to least important.
Key 6: Take action. Taking action sounds simple, but it’s hard. Get up and do something. It can be an easy next step like revising your paper, making a phone call, or ordering a book. The important thing is you’re up and moving towards your goal.
Key 7: Do something every day. Tracy recommends taking out a clean sheet of paper and writing down the next 10 goals you’d like to accomplish. Then pretend you have a magic wand and the ability to make any of these goals a reality in the next 24 hours. Which would you choose? Circle that goal, write it on a clean sheet of paper, and begin these seven keys again.
Then you apply the
12 Steps to Set and Achieve Any Goal
- Have a Desire: What Do You Really Want?
- Believe That Your Goal is Achievable
- Write Your Goal Down
- Determine Your Starting Point
- Determine Why You Want It
- Set a Deadline
- Identify the Obstacles in Your Way
- Determine the Additional Knowledge and Skills You Need
- Determine the People Whose Help You Will Need
- Make a Plan: Put It All Together
- Visualize Your Goal Continually
- Never Give Up
Never giving up means backing everything you do with persistence and determination. It means resolving in advance that you will never give up, and making the decision, long before you face any obstacles or difficulties , that you will stick with it until you reach your goal.
Bringing It All Together
- Make a list of at least 10 goals for the next 12 months. Take out a clean sheet of paper and at the top of the page write the word “Goals” with today’s date. Make a list of at least 10 goals that you want to accomplish within the next 10 months. Write the goals in the present tense, such as, “I weigh X number of pounds,” or “I earn X number of dollars this year.”
- Identify your Major Definite Purpose. Read through your list of goals and select the one that answers this question: “What one goal on this list, if I accomplished it, would have the greatest possible impact on my life?” This becomes the goal that you will use for the 12-part goal-setting process above.
- Apply the 12-step goal-setting process. Now that you have selected a goal that you really want and believe you can achieve it, write your goal on a separate sheet of paper, and set a deadlines. Write out a list of reasons you want to achieve this goal. Identify the obstacles that stand between you and the attainment of this goal. Identify the knowledge and the skills you will need to achieve the goal. Identify the people whose cooperation and support you’ll need. Make a plan to accomplish this goal. Take action on your plan and do something every day that moves you toward your goal. Visualize your goal continually as if you had already achieved it, and resolve that you will never give up until you are successful.