Would you like a Ladies Offroad Network Chapter in your area? Awesome!! We hope to have Chapters Globally! A Chapter is an extension of the National group allowing for local offroading interaction and exciting events where ladies can work together daily, monthly and yearly.
YOU can be a Ring Leader in your area to help get one started. This role does not mean that you are committed to the Leadership team, but it does make you a communication point person with the National team as your area is built into a full functioning Chapter! Make a difference!
Pro Tip: Print out the form and work on the answers offline, then come back and do the work. Don't get timed out on the program.
Chapter Submission Process
July 1-22 / Feb 1-15
Open Enrollment for Chapters. Submit Form
July 15-30 / Feb 15-30
Calls with Chapter Ring Leaders
August 1 / March 1
Chapter Intent Announcements
Aug&Sept / Mar&April
Mandatory Network'ing Events and Social Event
Focus on building Leadership Team. Submit Form
Sept 30 / April 30
Leadership Team Identified
Leadership Event Planning Meeting with Charlene
Chapter Leadership Summit
The next application submission zone will be in February 2020. April 2019: Started-up with 5 key Chapter locations.
Pre-Planning for a Chapter
Miss the deadline to submit for a local chapter? Here is how to best prep for the next enrollment period:
- Communicate with Charlene your intent! There may be additional preplanning opportunities.
- Host Network'ing Events in your area. Start building a base of ladies
- Work with other leaders in your area. Start building the leadership team
- Participate in our Chatter Box and Social Media
- Read all the information online, watch the videos, study the current chapters