Where every lady is welcome to join in to learn in a safe and FUN environment!
What is a Trail Training Event?
Join us for a 5 hour class filled with exciting and motivating offroad training. This is a great opportunity for drivers and co-drivers of every level, beginner to advanced. Bring your gloves and get ready to work on offroad challenges while having fun! Recovery skills will include How to Use Your Winch, Rig Recovery Techniques and Tools, What is a Pull-Pal, How to Use a Hi-Lift Jack, How to Plug a Tire and How to Change a Tire. We will talk about scenarios and safety situations that surround these activities, all with a hands-on focus to accomplish these heavy tasks as a lady.
Pizza and salad will be served during class. Water will be available in a Black Forest Fridge Freezer. No vehicle is necessary. A vehicle and tools will be provided.
Let Charlene tell you more about the Trail Training Experience here: CLICK HERE for YOUTUBE
Upcoming Trail Trainings
Please click on the image to go to the detail page for the event. There are also Facebook Events set up for each so you can invite your friends and family!
About Charlene Bower
- BFGoodrich Tires Performance Team Member
- Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame Industry Rising Star
- Certified Trainer by the International 4-Wheel Drive Trainers' Association
- Wilderness First Aid Certified
- 2014: "Fastest Girl Up Backdoor" at the King of the Hammers Backdoor Shootout
- 2015: Took 2nd in RallyVenture
- 2016: 1st in Rebelle Rally
- 2016: 2nd in Pro Class at 36 Hours of Uwharrie
- First female member of the Arizona Undertakers 4x4 Club
Save The Dates -
We are working on our 2019 Calendar! So far we have the following big tour dates on the schedule. More details will be released as they become available.
January 4 - January 20
West Coast + Canada
June 7 - June 24
East Coast + Canada
August 9 - September 9
(Different Class from last year!)
Previous Event Recap
Enjoy a gallery of pictures and a little recap on some of our previous. Each picture represents a different location...