Where every lady is welcome to join in to learn in a safe and FUN environment!
What is a Trail Training Event?
Join us for a hands on class filled with exciting and motivating offroad training. This is a great opportunity for drivers and co-drivers of every level, beginner to advanced. Bring your gloves and get ready to work on offroad challenges while having fun! A few of the skills will include How to Use Your Winch, Rig Recovery Techniques and Tools, What is a Pull-Pal, How to Use a Hi-Lift Jack, How to Plug a Tire and How to Change a Tire...but there is so much more! We will talk about scenarios and safety situations that surround these activities, all with a hands-on focus to accomplish these heavy tasks as a lady.
No vehicle is necessary. A vehicle and tools will be provided.
Previous Trail Trainings
We have been all over the US and Canada teaching ladies how to be awesome'er offroaders. Classes range from 5 hours to 5 days depending on the opportunity.
About Charlene Bower
- BFGoodrich Tires Performance Team Member
- Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame Industry Rising Star
- Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame Advocacy Impact Award
- Certified Trainer by the International 4-Wheel Drive Trainers' Association
- Wilderness First Aid Certified
- 2014 & 2015: "Fastest Girl Up Backdoor" at the King of the Hammers Backdoor Shootout
- 2015: Took 2nd in RallyVenture
- 2016: 1st in Rebelle Rally
- 2016: 2nd in Pro Class at 36 Hours of Uwharrie
- First female member of the Arizona Undertakers 4x4 Club