We can’t wait for next week’s start of the 2018 Rebelle Rally Presented by Hoehn Adventures. Even though we will be in remote locations, and teams will be without their Internet connected devices, you can keep up with all things Rebelle.
HOW TO FOLLOW:
- Visit us at rebellerally.com. You will find Team Bios, live tracking, live scoring, +++
- Sign up for our newsletter. During the rally, we will send out a Daily Update with press update, course description, special stories, standings, images, video, and links. Sign up:rebellerally.com/emailsignup.
- Read the Daily Updates. Get them in your email or read them online at:rebellerally.com/daily-updates
- Live track your favorite teams at rebellerally.com/live-tracking
. There are two maps – live vehicle tracking, and our course narrative map from our partners at Mapbox. (Think of it as a user’s guide to each day – including: area history, terrain details, images, updates, competition info, etc.) The vehicle tracking allows you to rewind, replay, and view in near real time, with tracking updated every 2 minutes.
- Download the YB Races App. Search for Rebelle Rally. The tracking will be available by competition day and will appear in the app each morning. This allows you to track each vehicle on your phone. Available for iOS and Android.
- Follow us on social media:
- Get notified when we make a social media post. During the rally, opt to get notifications when we post so you don’t miss a post and get notified first!
- #RebelleRally 2018 – Post your Rebelle experience. Whether you’re coming on the rally, or following along at home, share your Rebelle Rally experience with us by using #RebelleRally2018.
- Share, repost, retweet. Spread the Rebelle news! Share from our social media accounts to yours.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Thursday, October 11th:
Rally School and Tech Inspection in Squaw Valley, followed by Welcome Reception.
Friday, October 12th – Day Zero (unscored) – Live tracking begins
Saturday, October 13th to Friday, October 19th – Competition Days 1 – 7
Saturday, October 20th – Rebellation: