March 2018 Giveaway - Enter to win TrailerLegs!

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by LON Admin, Mar 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. #1 LON Admin, Mar 1, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2018

MAIN PRIZE:
    TrailerLegs (Single Axle Set)
    ($160 Value)

PRIZE #2: Coyote Enterprises Automatic Tire Deflators

Coyote Automatic Tire Deflators are a spring loaded check valve with the ability to vary the spring pressure on the check valve via the Adjustment Cap. More spring pressure means a higher destination**, shut OFF pressure. Less spring pressure means a lower destination pressure. The Coyote Enterprise Automatic Tire Deflators are guaranteed to cover a destination pressure range of 4 to 56 PSI (CED456) and typically handle 3 to 65 PSI and 5 to 45 PSI.

PRIZE #3: 1 Year Subscription to CRAWL Magazine

CRAWL is your source for the content the others are afraid to bring you. CRAWL Magazine is the most Hardcore Offroad mag published in North America. Printed bi-monthly, CRAWL is a title of CRAWL2 Media, LLC. It’s available throughout North America in major bookstores, auto parts stores, foreign bookstores and US military bases throughout the free world.

HOW TO ENTER:

Reply to our forum thread and say something like, "I would love some TrailerLegs!" or "I want a set of Coyote deflators!" or "I'd like a CRAWL Magazine subscription!"

*You must be a Ladies Offroad Network member to enter this drawing. If you are a member, you will have a yellow "MEMBER" banner on your user profile. If you are not a member, click here.

Congratulations to Our Winners!
    Trailer Legs: Angela Hinkley & Heather Watson
    Coyote Deflators: Cheryl Hentz
    CRAWL Magazine: Charity Conn

2. Those are some nice legs....;lol Heck I'd like too win anything at all!!

3. Hello and Thank You! Yes!!!!! I would love, love to win some TrailerLegs for my Poppy Pop Up Camper, a set of Coyote deflators and a CRAWL Magazine subscription!!! Yes Please. Thank you

4. I would love some trailer legs, or of course some Coyote deflators and Crawl Magazine

5. I’d love to win any of these awesome prizes! The trailer legs would sure come in handy!

6. Outstanding giveaways this month Love then all I would love theTrailerLegs! or a set of Coyote deflators! or a subscription to CRAWL Magazine! Whoot Whoot Go March!!!!

7. Would love to win some Coyote deflators or Crawl subscription

8. I would love to be able to read "Crawl Magazine"

9. Saw the Trailer Legs at SEMA, very cool design!

10. Thanks to all of the sponsors, and of course, Charlene, for making all of this possible!
    Heck ya! I'd love to win!

11. Please enter me. Thanks!

12. I would love to win trailer legs, Coyote Deflators, Crawl magazine!!
    Awesome

13. Coyote Tire Deflators sound like something I could use! :)

14. Heck Yeah! I want to win those nice legs!!

MAIN PRIZE:
    ($160 Value)

Coyote Automatic Tire Deflators are a spring loaded check valve with the ability to vary the spring pressure on the check valve via the Adjustment Cap. More spring pressure means a higher destination**, shut OFF pressure. Less spring pressure means a lower destination pressure. The Coyote Enterprise Automatic Tire Deflators are guaranteed to cover a destination pressure range of 4 to 56 PSI (CED456) and typically handle 3 to 65 PSI and 5 to 45 PSI.

CRAWL is your source for the content the others are afraid to bring you. CRAWL Magazine is the most Hardcore Offroad mag published in North America. Printed bi-monthly, CRAWL is a title of CRAWL2 Media, LLC. It’s available throughout North America in major bookstores, auto parts stores, foreign bookstores and US military bases throughout the free world.

HOW TO ENTER:

Reply to our forum thread and say something like, "I would love some TrailerLegs!" or "I want a set of Coyote deflators!" or "I'd like a CRAWL Magazine subscription!"

*You must be a Ladies Offroad Network member to enter this drawing. If you are a member, you will have a yellow "MEMBER" banner on your user profile. If you are not a member, click here.

Drawing: April 3, 2018
    Two winners will be chosen for TrailerLegs. One winner will be chosen per prize.
    [/QUOTE]

15. Woohooo ! I would love to win some trailer legs !

16. Oh ! I would love to win some coyote tire deflators too ! Need some !

17. I'd love to win a set of Trailer Legs for the teardrop!

18. Woo hoo, who doesn't love a good gaw! Still could really use the tire deflators lol.

19. I would love to win the coyote deflators.

20. I want to win trailer legs, Coyote deflators and Crawl Magazine!!

MAIN PRIZE:
    ($160 Value)

HOW TO ENTER:

Drawing: April 3, 2018
    Two winners will be chosen for TrailerLegs. One winner will be chosen per prize.
    [/QUOTE]